New Community Extended Care continues to follow our state and local Department of Health and Mayor of Newark guidelines for COVID-19 and in an effort to allow family members/representatives to visit our residents we have submitted our visitation protocol plan to the authorities.
We are now approved to open for indoor visitations. Below is our protocol:
- Visitation will resume April 12, 2021
- Visitation is restricted to a designated area
- VISITS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- To schedule an appointment, call the hotline Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Each family is limited to visit once per week for 30 minutes ONLY
- Only 2 people will be allowed to visit at a time.
- No physical contact is allowed at this time to ensure the continued safety of your loved ones and our staff.
- Temperature screening will be done for all visitors
- For compassionate care visits ONLY please be aware that a temperature screening AND rapid test will be conducted
To schedule an appointment or for any further information please call our hotline at (908) 346-3391.