April 26, 2021
Dear residents, family members/representatives and friends of New Community Extended Care Facility,
We remain grateful that our facility continues to be COVID-19 positive free and we will continue to maintain our infection control practices and encourage everyone both in our building and visiting to please do these simple steps:
- Wash your hands/use hand sanitizer.
- Wear mask/face covering, ensuring both nose and mouth are covered. Always cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Maintain a social distance of at least six feet.
- Please take your COVID-19 vaccination as that is our roadway to fully opening for most activities, including visitation.
- If you are sick or have any respiratory symptoms, please stay home and ask your health care professional for further evaluation.
- As we continue with scheduled visitation, please reach out to our Hotline at 908-346-3391.
We thank you for your support and patience.